Monday, January 17, 2011

Things I Need to Work On..

Even though I have been having anxiety-free days, I still have a lot that I need to work on. I need to work on my communication with others, which is my biggest problem right now...I have been a lot more irritable with people and I don't know why..it could be lots of reasons just being a woman, but I just quit smoking 2 weeks ago and meds a month ago. I have usually been on a mood stabilizer to even out my mood. Maybe that is why I am such a grump? I feel so much better physically and mentally though..I think this is something that I can deal with ?! Haha. Well, when the kids ask me if I could do something and I am busy at the moment, how can I handle it differently then get mad at them? Haha. Yeah, I am in a snappy mood.. I need a chill pill..but my kids still need a mom who can be there for them, even though I am there a lot more for them now than I was before because I don't feel so ill! Sorry this is a terrible blog to write about, but I need to deal with this issues so that I can do things better....I need to stop avoiding things that are bothering me. There are quite a few things bothering me, actually...some things, I can not tell what they are...I try and not be a nit-picker, and let every single little thing bug me...but the truth is, some people just bug me..